Hospital Management System
We offer a web-based electronic health records system that can help you manage your clinic, hospital and pharmacy effortless. Our system has over 15 modules to manage all aspect of your medical practice.This modules include;
Management of Patients
- Patient Register – Ability to register the bio-data for patients and capture other extended information such as insurances, next of kin in addition to identifying existing patients with finger prints.
- Patient Queue – View queued patients and have the ability to change their billing package, insurance, activate/deactivate waivers and view visit profiles.
- Current inpatient – Listing of all currently admitted patients in the various wards.
- Admission queue – A list of patients admitted from the clinics with the ability to assign them to the wards they have been admitted to
- Bed/bill allocation – Ability to change beds and bill inpatients
- Direct admission – Ability to admit those patients who have not been clerked in the clinic(s)
- Current admissions – A list of all inpatientsward.
- Chart of accounts – Ability to manage financial periods – add and lock – recalculate profit/loss and manage ledger accounts i.e. add, delete and edit General journal – Ability to view and make journal entries
- General ledger – Ability to view the content/transactions in ledger accounts
- Payment mode – Configuration of the various payment modes i.e. specifying their ledger accounts.
- Invoice view – A list of all invoices whether generated automatically or created manually with the ability to process payments, request refunds, create invoices and print invoices.
- Receive payment – The ability to receive payments.
- Refund request – The ability to approve and service – or issue – refund requests.
- Deposit – Ability to receive and refund client deposits.
- Medical cover – Ability to withdraw money from a medical scheme such as when the client is seeking treatment elsewhere for a service that is not available even though they are entitled to some form of medical cover.
- Replenishment – Ability to make and approve petty cash requests and replenish from cashier collections
- Payment request – A list of all approved payment requests with the ability to service them
- Imp rest request – A list of all approved imp rest requests with the ability to service them
- Staff advance requests – A list of all approved staff advanced requests with the ability to service them as well as specify repayment schedules
- Processed payment – A list of all serviced imp rest requests, payment requests and staff advance requests
- Allocation – Ability to account for and allocate imp rest expenditure to its appropriate expense accounts.
- Cashier collection – A detailed cashier collection report
- Debtor statement – A list of all debtors and their corresponding debt with the ability to print a debtor’s statement of account
- Debtor aging report – A list of aged debtor balances
- Creditor statement – A list of all creditors with the ability to print a creditor’s statement of account
- Creditor aging report – A list of aged debtor balances
- Insurance allocation – A list showing the allocation status of insurance claims
- Insurance settlement – A list of all insurance schemes and the settlement of their claims
- Current inpatient – A list of all inpatients with their current bills
- Visit analytics – A graphical presentation of patient visits
- Patient – A daily and monthly breakdown of patient visits including charts
- Imaging – Daily breakdown of patient visits to the imaging department Lab – Daily breakdown of patient visits to the lab
- Inventory – Inventory trail showing usage of inventory items in the store(s)
- Unit monthly summary – A report detailing every unit’s collection on a daily and monthly collection
- Payment mode summary – A report detailing collection by payment mode
- Cashier collection – A detailed cashier collection report
- Debtor collection – A report showing money paid by debtors.
- Billable item – A detailed report showing revenue by billable items
- Department unit – A detailed report showing revenue by unit
- Inpatient/Outpatient – A detailed report showing revenue by inpatient/outpatient
- Staff – A detailed report showing revenue generated by staff members
- Individual unit performance – A detailed report showing the income and expenditure of every unit
- Unit monthly performance – A report showing the net performance of every unit
- Trial balance – A list of all general ledger accounts including the value of said ledger accounts
- Income statement – A financial statement showing the facility’s revenues and expenses during the specified financial period
- Balance sheet – A summary of the financial balances of the facility
- Clinical – A view with clinic statistics and the standard HMIS reports required for facility reporting to the MOH in the country of operation.
- Operational – A view with operational reports including current admissions and bed occupancy
- Imaging – A report showing imaging statistics
- The ability to manage inventory items – add, delete and edit. It is also possible to configure selling and buying price, stores where the items can be found and associated control ledger accounts.
- Inventory units – The ability to configure inventory units of purchase and issue
- Inventory category – The ability to configure inventory categories – add, delete and edit
- Storage area – The ability to configure and manage stores – add, delete and edit as well as configure the associated stock control ledger accounts and store managers
- Store requisition – The ability to make and service store requisitions Internal consumption The ability to make and service internal consumption requests
- Store sale – The ability to sell store items
- Purchase requisition – The ability to make purchase requisitions, service them and receive goods against them.
- Purchase order – The ability to approve and process LPO
- LSO requisition – The ability to make service requisitions as well as approve them
- LSO processing – The ability to approve and process Local Service Order’s
- Supplier category – The ability to configure – add, delete and edit – categories to which suppliers belong
- Supplier – The ability to configure suppliers i.e. add, delete, edit and suspend
- Reports – A collection of inventory reports including stock movement, store product levels, purchase deliveries, replenishment levels, just to mention but a few.
- The ability to manage result templates – add, delete and edit
- Test queue – The ability to view all pending requests as well as report and print results
- Patient queue – A list of all patients queued to the clinics with the ability to clerk said patients
- Procedure queue – A list of all patients queued for procedures with the ability to administer said procedures
- Patient queue – The ability to view all pending imaging requests as well as report and print findings
- Analysis reports – A report showing statistics of procedures done over the selected period of time
- Prescription queue – A list of all drug prescriptions made in the facility with the ability to administer them
- Minor theatre queue – A list of all minor theatre procedures requested in the facility with the ability to administer them
- Vaccination queue – A list of all patients queued for vaccination with the vaccines earmarked for that visit including the ability to administer the vaccines
- Patient queue – The ability to record document triage observations
- Nursing care – The ability to take down nursing notes – nursing care plan, cardex, partograph, vitals monitor and the fluid balance chart – in addition to the ability to request lab tests
- Shift summary – The ability to write the shift summary report during shift change in the wards
- Prescription queue – A list of all prescriptions made within the facility with the ability to administer them
- Minor theatre queue – A list of all minor procedures prescribed within the facility with the ability to administer them
- Admissions – The ability for clinicians to clerk inpatients and accomplish most tasks related to Inpatients like reviewing medical history, discharge them and certify death
- Lab test status – A list of all requested lab tests showing their current status
- Imaging status – A list of all requested imaging procedures showing their current status
- Employee register – A list of all employees with the ability to configure employee personal details, employee benefits and employee earnings
- Employee tenure – The ability to configure the length and terms of employee engagement as well as terminate employee tenure
- Employee conduct cases – The ability to document employee conduct cases including meeting dates, resulting action and status of said cases
- Leave requests – Through this view the HR manager can review and approve or decline leave requests
- Employees on leave – A list of all employees on leave for the selected period of time
- Leave adjustment – This view offers the ability to adjust leave days either upwards or downwards
- Training – This view offers the ability to add or create training programs specifying dates and location as well as invite employees to the training
- Payroll period – The ability to create, prepare and commit payroll for the specified period. This view also offers the ability to view provisional and final individual pay slips
- Pay bank schedule – This view indicates the amount of money paid out to employee banks for the specified payroll period
- Deduction payment – This view summarizes the total amount of money paid to creditors after payroll deductions have been made an example creditor being NHIF
- Tax deduction card – This view provides the ability to print the tax deductions in the format mandated by the Tax or Revenue Authority in the country of operation
- Payroll aggregate – A view showing total amounts with respect to payroll, showing the totals for each earning and deduction while indicating the entitled or affected employees
- Earning matrix – A view showing how the various benefits are linked to job scales
- Application of personnel leave
- Changing user login data by changing of passwords
- Patient queue – A list of all patient prescriptions made within the facility
- Order – The ability to raise and dispense drug orders against prescriptions
- Bulk order – The ability to raise and service inpatient prescriptions in bulk Reminders – The ability to configure prescription reminders by way of text message